Excursion Program Overviews
Discover the forest environment, it’s structure, functions and natural processes.
- Changes occurring in the forest, including human-induced changes
- How forests are managed and conserved
- A clear felled logging coupe
- Protected Cool Temperate Rainforest
- Mountain Ash forest that has regenerated from the 1939 Black Friday bushfires
Workbooks will be provided so you can make a copy for each student to use on the day to guide their forest investigation.
What to bring: Your bus is required to accompany the program, clipboards, copy of worksheets for each student (or print worksheet on cardboard so there is no need for a clipboard) and pens.
Curriculum Connections: VCE Environmental Science Unit 1