Corporate Membership 2023
Becoming a corporate member builds natural and social capital. Here’s how:
- We plant 250 trees in your honour in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor leaving a living lasting lifetime legacy to wildlife (valued at $7,500)
- We deliver a 90-minute live or virtual presentation to your staff and or clients on the latest sustainability trends to aid a post-Covid Recovery. We will also present our Conservation Code to provide staff with a guide to live more sustainably – alternatively, we deliver a 4-hour activity to staff as a team-building exercise either in Toolangi State Forest or Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary.
- We provide Membership Certificates for each office which allow staff to sign their name as being committed to living by the Gould League Conservation Code to protect our precious natural environment.
- Company Logo as a Corporate Member on our website.
- Acknowledgement of membership in our quarterly newsletter and via social media.
- We provide a package of books and posters that can be enjoyed by staff and or their families (many hang them in offices, staff rooms even boardrooms).
- We convert one of our much-loved publications to PDF and provide this free of charge in your honour to schools and community groups across Victoria. This could be Australia’s Guide to Birds, Compost Activities for Schools or the PLAnt book to share important knowledge in this – the UN Year of Plant Health.
We are facing mass species extinction and ongoing catastrophic climatic events from climate change. Become a corporate member today to show your support of Gould League and to help educate schools and community groups across Victoria on how to create a zero-waste society, and how to protect and care for the Environment.
Thank you for your contribution as without this support, the Gould League could not continue its important work supporting teachers and educating the next generation to protect and support our precious environment.