Becoming a corporate member builds natural and social capital.
- We deliver a 90-minute live or virtual presentation to your staff and or clients on the latest sustainability trends to inspire what’s possible within your own organisation and community.
- We deliver a 4-hour live activity to staff as a team-building exercise either in Toolangi State Forest or Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary.
- We plant 250 trees in your honour in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor leaving a living lasting lifetime legacy to wildlife (valued at $7,500). If education and team building is more important than trees – know we can substitute trees for forest or marine programs of your choice.
- We provide Membership Certificates including our conservation code for each office which allows staff to sign their name as being committed to living by the Gould League Conservation Code to protect our precious natural environment. This not only engages them, but it also shows those who enter your office, your commitment to the natural world.
- We provide a package of books and posters valued at $200 for your reception or staffroom to help engage them in the natural world.
- Company Logo as a Corporate Member on our website.
- Acknowledgement of membership in our quarterly newsletter and via social media.
- We provide a package of books and posters that can be enjoyed by staff and or their families (many hang them in offices, staff rooms even boardrooms).
- We convert one of our much-loved publications to PDF and provide this FREE of charge in your honour to schools and community groups across Victoria. This could be Australia’s Guide to Birds, Compost Activities for Schools or Environmental Games filled with activities for students and families alike! We have a plethora to chose from!
- We will also sit down with you to understand what you are seeking from the membership to ensure you get best bang for your buck and that we help you achieve your environmental and social goals.
We are facing mass species extinction and ongoing catastrophic climatic events from climate change. Becoming a corporate member today, will show your support of Gould League and at the same time help educate your staff, suppliers and other key stakeholders as well as schools and community groups across Victoria on how to create a zero-waste society, and how to protect and care for the Environment.
Thank you for your contribution as without this support, the Gould League could not continue its important work supporting teachers and educating the next generation to protect and support our precious environment.