Gould League warmly invites you to fun and exciting School Holiday Program!
Date: Saturday 11 July
Time: 9.45am to 12.30pm
Location: Gould League Sustainability Education Centre.
4 Genoa Street, Moorabbin
Cost: $15 Child, $5 per Adult, $10 per Child Kids Club member/Family member, $2 per Adult Family Membership
Wondering how to make it through these school holidays? There’s plenty to keep you and the kids entertained for the morning at the Gould League.
‘Don’t throw it away, it can be used in some other way’ is an engaging and fun way to learn for children jam packed with games and activities!
Even if it’s a wet and dreary day, we will be exploring, discovering, creating and entertaining.
- Discover who are Natures Recyclers
- Wriggle your way through a worm hole in this fun relay
- Explore our wastelands and go on a recycling journey
- Play your part in the ‘Rotten Log House’ show
- Make a ‘piggy bank’ from recycled materials
- Test your skills with Mum/Dad in an interactive game show!
What to bring:
– A empty plastic milk container with a handle or an empty fabric softener plastic bottle with a handle (one empty bottle per child) for the craft activity
– Bring a snack for a morning tea break with your family
– Optional: Lunch for afterwards if you’d like to spend more time in our garden after the program
– Warm attire & wet weather gear (just in case!)
– An open, inquisitive mind!
– A refillable drink bottle
– At least 1 adult guardian for every 4 children
Some feedback from last years event:
“My kids absolutely loved it”
“The shrinking room, the insects. Everything was just so well done!”
“It was an excellent day. We expected to be there for 1/2 hr and were there for 2 hours”
For inquiries and/or bookings please contact us on (03) 9555 5565 or at firstname.lastname@example.org